Statgraphics Centurion 19 - Download the newest version of our flagship product for Windows.
Statgraphics Centurion 18 - Download the previous version of our flagship product for Windows.
Statgraphics Centurion XVII - These links are provided as a courtesy to users of version 17.
Statgraphics Centurion XVI - These links are provided as a courtesy to users of version 16.
Statgraphics Sigma express - Download our add-in for Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365.
Statgraphics - To use the latest build of Statgraphics Stratus, go to www.statgraphicsstratus.com
During the Evaluation period of Statgraphics 19, you may switch between languages by selecting Edit - Preferences from the main STATGRAPHICS Centurion menu. Click on the Language tab and select the language you wish to use. You may select different languages for the user interface and for the output. Once the evaluation period is over, the languages you have access to will depend on the license that you purchase. Access to more than one language requires that you purchase a license for either the Bilingual Edition or the Multilingual Edition.
Important note: When installing a new build, do not uninstall the previous build. The new build will replace the previous build and will not require reactivation.
Version 19.5.01 posted April 14, 2023
New Features: (click here for a complete list)
1. New procedures for ordinal and multinomial regression.
2. Optional input of values and frequencies in One Variable Analysis.
3. Use of letters to indicate groups created by multiple range tests.
4. Vertical labels on barcharts.
5. New Mann-Whitney and Kruskal-Wallis tests for contingency tables.
6. Trellis plots added to many regression procedures.
7. Drag-and-drop factor level reordering added to several procedures.
1. General Linear Models - corrected behavior of response surface explorer. Added multiple range tests for models with interactions.
2. Added text - now permits font change for text added to graph.
3. Oneway ANOVA - now useable when data opened as an experiment file.
4. Taguchi DOE - interactions may now be added to the analysis.
5. Cox Proportional Hazards - corrected display of second factor level on hazard function plot.
Version 19.4.04 posted January 30, 2023
1. Colored background may now be specified for StatBoxes superimposed on graphs to display numerical results.
1. Fixed problem with data sometimes not appearing in datasheet after merging 2 data files.
2. In Multiple Regression, selection now applied immediately when using the Repeat By option to create multiple analyses.
Version 19.4.03 posted January 10, 2023
1. Allows results from DOE Wizard to be saved in datasheet B.
2. Allows rescaling of numeric right axis in Multiple X-Y Plot.
3. Radar/Spider Plot now allows missing factor combinations.
1. Changed column type to numeric when saving labels in Tabulation when input column has value labels.
2. Fixed saving of results in Multiple Correspondence Analysis.
3. Fixed problem with dialog box when dynamically rotating 3D plots.
Version 19.4.02 posted October 5, 2022
1. Fixed scaleup feature for points when saving graph in image file.
2. Fixed intermittent crash when pasting graphs into StatGallery.
Version 19.4.01 posted June 20, 2022
New features (see them here):
Version 19.3.03 posted March 17, 2022
Version 19.3.02 posted February 8, 2022
Version 19.3.01 posted January 20, 2022
Version 19.2.02 posted September 13, 2021
Version 19.2.01 posted March 10, 2021
Other new features:
Version 19.1.03 posted December 29, 2020
Version 19.1.02 posted November 27, 2020
Version 19.1.01 posted October 1, 2020
Initial release of Statgraphics Centurion 19.